- Pablo: Mediterranean, industrial and relaxed. Inspired by Picasso's studio and his later work in the Côte d'Azur, with the windows thrown open to the scent of Mediterranean blooms mixed with oil paints.
- Notes: Amaretto Liquor, Oil Paints, Fresh Plaster
- Way Out West: Adventuresome, elusive and naturalist. Inspired by the life of a cowboy, this smells like the curling smoke of a campfire, a hot leather saddle and spring waters at dawn.
- Notes: Leather, Spring Water Minerals, Ashes
- Citadelle: Exalted, flawless, fresh and real. Inspired by the imagined pristine environment of the temple of an oracle. Heliotrope blooms mixed with fresh morning rain on marble steps.
- Notes: Rain, Sun, Freshly Washed Marble
- Phamacy: Therapeutic, cleansing and groovy. In France, every "Pharmacie" is legally required to display a green cross. In California, that green cross represents a very different type of pharmacy. Scents of squeaky floor wax and deliciously lush herbs, this will give your space a cleansed, relaxed feel.
- Notes: Hinoki Cypress Wood, Herb, Floor Wax
- Galaxie: Cosmic, sweet and strange. Inspired by the abstract scent of outer space. A mix between metals and raspberries.
- Notes: Rockrose Resin, Honey, Sage
- Kuroneka Sama: Mischievous, smoky, sweet, dark and complex. Inspired by the Japanese anime character "Mr. Black Cat".
- Notes: Incense, Agarwood Resin, Maple Sap, Nighttime Dew,
Handcrafted in Los Angeles by Goest Perfumes.
Quality hybrid wax in a reusable ceramic jar, with hand-sewn woolen pom pom
~15 hours of burn time
Dimensions: 100ml; 2.5" x 2.75"